- 1 – 32 oz. (2 lb.) container Root’s Seasoned Shredded Chicken Mix, thawed in refrigerator or microwave.
- 2 – 8 oz. packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup FRANKS® RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
- 1 cup ranch salad dressing
Combine all ingredients and place in slow cooker. Cook on medium for 2 hours or until cheese is melted and dip is warmed through, stirring well every 30 minutes and before serving. Serve with Chicken in a Biskit® crackers or tortilla chips. Just dip and enjoy!