- 1 – Qt. Root’s Chicken Noodle Soup
- 1 – Qt. Root’s Unseasoned Chicken Broth (or water)
- 6 – Tbs. Corn Starch
- Cold Water
- Mashed potatoes prepared (enough for 4-6 servings) and heated
- 1 – cup Frozen Vegetable mix (optional)
- Over medium heat, add Root’s Noodle Soup and 1 pt. Root’s Unseasoned Chicken Broth (or 1 pt. water) to a medium size sauce pan. If using mixed vegetables, add them now also.
- While the soup is heating, put the corn starch in a cup and add a small amount of cold water, mixing until smooth. (add just enough water to get a smooth consistency, be sure to use cold water)
- Once the soup begins to boil, add half of the corn starch mixture. Keep stirring, adding more of the corn starch mixture until you reach your desired thickness. Remove from heat.
- Place one serving of hot mashed potatoes into a bowl. Serve soup mixture over potatoes.